Monday, November 26, 2012

Double Canister Casualties

Well, here are some pictures of casualty markers that I hope I don't have to use but I know I am not that good of a general. These are Perry Miniatures casualties and the miniatures on hex bases will be used to mark Disorder and the miniatures on the 60mm round are going to be used to track hits on regiments. The miniatures are merely basecoated and dipped (Army Painter) at this stage and once I have some more stuff painted to this point I will begin some final highlights. 

I decided to create a wood lined box for the die to rest in. This way the die isn't accidently  picked up and the wood makes it  seem like a little trench. 

Here you can see the die all snug in its new home. Hopefully no regiment under my command will ever suffer that many hits but you never know what will happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment